Flying like a bird over Rio de Janeiro is a one in a lifetime experience
World renowned for its amazing natural beauty, Rio de Janeiro is the perfect place to experience hang gliding. Considered the best spot in Brazil for tandem flights, the Pedra Bonita take off ramp is located inside the famous Tijuca National Park, the largest urban rainforest in the world. Take off from an altitude of 520 meters (1675 feet), drifting over the amazing Tijuca Mountains , and also one of the most famous beach in Rio, the Pepino Beach.
- Available 7 days a week. From 9 Am to 5 PM.
- Transportation to/from Hotel is available.
- Hang Gliding depends of wind conditions
You should bring:
- Sun block, running shoes, water and snacks.
- Don´t leave this activity for your last day in town. Try to book it as soon as you arrive in Rio.
- No deposit in advance is required. Payments are made direct to the Hang Gliding Instructors
- For more information , send us an email:
Tel: (55)(21) 9 7166-1818 (English Speaking)
Cel: (55)(21) 9 9995-1818 (Mobile / whatsAPP)
Tropical Islands - Schooner trip at Angra dos Reis
Full Day City Tour in Rio
Rio Highlander Tour at Organs National Park
Rio Turismo Radical was created in 2001 as an alternative option of entertainment in Rio de Janeiro. The idea of taking foreign tourists to practice extreme sports in Rio was quite new at that time, and very challenging. For more than 15 years we have worked hard trying to make people have their best time in our beloved city.