enjoy the class 3 and 4 rapids of Paraibuna River, 2 hour drive from Rio de Janeiro
Hold on tight and experience a three-hour adrenaline rush: rafting down the wild rapids of the Paraibuna River. The Paraibuna is located in Três Rios city, 2 hours from Rio de Janeiro by car, and separates 2 states of Brazil, Rio de Janeiro and Minas Gerais. The Paraibuna is also a full 20 km (14 miles) of level 3 and 4 rapids so bring a change of clothes !
- Available every Monday and Friday
- Duration: 12 hours. Starts at 7 AM
- A 20% deposit (paypal) is required to confirm reservation.
You should bring:
- Sun block, long t-shirt (Sun protection), swimsuit, Towel, 2nd set of clothes, rafting sandals or tennis shoes (no flip flops)
- Transfer to/from hotel in rio de Janeiro.
- Equipment and rafting operation (3 hours on the river)
- Lunch Buffet
- Groups of 4-6 people: R$ 395 reais per person
- Groups of 7-9 people: R$ 360 reais per person
- Groups of 10 or more people: R$ 330 reais per person
07:45 AM - Pick up at Hotel in Rio
09:45 AM - Arrival at Tres Rios
10:30 AM - Briefing - Rafting Instructions
11:00 AM - Rafting Starts
02:30 PM - Arrival at Restaurant - Lunch Buffet
03:30 PM - Return to Hotel.
05:30 PM - Arrival at Rio de Janeiro
Tel: (55)(21) 9 7166-1818 (English Speaking)
Cel: (55)(21) 9 9995-1818 (Mobile / whatsAPP)
Tropical Islands - Schooner trip at Angra dos Reis
Full Day City Tour in Rio
Rio Highlander Tour at Organs National Park
Rio Turismo Radical was created in 2001 as an alternative option of entertainment in Rio de Janeiro. The idea of taking foreign tourists to practice extreme sports in Rio was quite new at that time, and very challenging. For more than 15 years we have worked hard trying to make people have their best time in our beloved city.