The Green Coast Region is the locals favourite place to sail and relax, getting away from the madness of the city. !
Our first stop is at Angra dos Reis, a small coast village 3 hours away from Rio by bus. From there, you will take a scooner and cruise through the beatiful Ilha Grande Bay, stoping at a few different Islands , including the amazing Ilha Grande Blue Lagoon and Freguesia de Santana . Bring a snorkel and enjoy !
- Available 7 days a week. Pick up at 7:30 AM.
- Duration: 12 hours. Fees and Transportation are included.
- A 20 % deposit in advance is required. (Paypal)
You should bring:
- Sun block, swim suit and towels.
- Transfer to/from hotel. Only hotels in Ipanema, Leblon and Copacabana area.
- Boat operation and Bilingual Guide (English /Spanish).
- Lunch and Fruits (Drinks are not included)
- R$ 195 reais per person
06:00 AM - Pick up at Hotel in Rio
08:10 AM - Arrival at Arraial do Cabo
09:10 AM - Boat departure from Marina
09:30 AM - Arrival at first Diving Spot (diving)
11:30 PM - Arrival at 2nd diving spot (diving)
02:00 PM - Boat returns. Free Time
02:30 PM - Return to Rio de Janeiro. Estimated arrival time at 5 PM
Tel: (55)(21) 9 7166-1818 (English Speaking)
Cel: (55)(21) 9 9995-1818 (Mobile / whatsAPP)
Tropical Islands - Schooner trip at Angra dos Reis
Full Day City Tour in Rio
Rio Highlander Tour at Organs National Park
Rio Turismo Radical was created in 2001 as an alternative option of entertainment in Rio de Janeiro. The idea of taking foreign tourists to practice extreme sports in Rio was quite new at that time, and very challenging. For more than 15 years we have worked hard trying to make people have their best time in our beloved city.