Half day tour to Petropolis - The Imperial City
Petrópolis, also nown as The Imperial City of Brazil, is located 60 km from Rio de Janeiro.Nested among the forested hills of the Serra dos Órgãos National , Petrópolis is a popular resort town among locals from Rio. Besides the climate and surroundings, the main attraction is the former Summer Palace of the Brazilian Emperors, which is now a Museum, specialized in Imperial history and memorabilia.
- Available every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
- Duration: 7 hours. Starts at 10 AM
You should bring:
- Sun block, camera, water and snacks.
- Transfer to/from hotel. Only hotels in Ipanema, Leblon and Copacabana area.
- Visit and entrance fee at the Imperial Museum
- Bilingual Guide (English and Spanish)
- Visit to the Gothic Cathedral of Petropolis.
- Drive By Organs National Park.
Price: R$ 135 reais per person
Tel: (55)(21) 9 7166-1818 (English Speaking)
Cel: (55)(21) 9 9995-1818 (Mobile / whatsAPP)
Tropical Islands - Schooner trip at Angra dos Reis
Full Day City Tour in Rio
Rio Highlander Tour at Organs National Park
Rio Turismo Radical was created in 2001 as an alternative option of entertainment in Rio de Janeiro. The idea of taking foreign tourists to practice extreme sports in Rio was quite new at that time, and very challenging. For more than 15 years we have worked hard trying to make people have their best time in our beloved city.